PURCHASE OUR ITEMS


Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/r1ppedseams

Friday, March 16, 2018

Booth update and upcoming changes

So I make costumes, and I make home accessories, and I have a vintage booth.



I have been wracking my head trying to determine how to make this all work together seamlessly.  I had a conversation with the owner of the Design store where I have my booth about the feasibility of combining it all, and her thought is that it would be best if I opened a separate booth focusing on Vintage clothing/costumes...

I kinda like it.  I have to research first my area and how that would fly. I have to check out my access to these items and how I would keep the inventory coming. What items I could make that would fit in with the vintage stuff. And how that would work in the overall home interiors business where I have my booth.

So much to think about, but it could work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ads