PURCHASE OUR ITEMS


Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/r1ppedseams

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Costuming with my daughter- projects from spring 2018

When we work together, my daughter comes up with the designs and I execute them.  For me, it slows down the process a little because I have to take the time to understand the layers of her drawing before I can execute.. and when I costume by myself, I take a more simplistic approach.  Each has their place and use.

Here are some photos of what we have done recently.

I recently squeezed in a quick costuming job for a middle school in Atlanta (photos taken from a distance to obscure faces)  (poverty in 1815 Louisiana)






She is handpainting a couple of jackets for the princes for into the woods:




Put her level of detail together with my simple construction, and you get something very layered and interesting.  (no heads-also middle schoolers)










No comments:

Post a Comment

ads