Here are my ideas, (do you agree? disagree?)
HER Store (at the furniture and antiques store booth)
March 15- Small amount of Easter items
- I have some painted tin pails and seed packets ready to go. Perhaps I should pick up some little yard tools at the dollar store. This could be a great $10 impulse buy.
April- June- Wedding items. (These light, bright items should also be good for summer)
- I am thinking candlesticks galore... painted white, or clear glass.
- a couple bouquets for booth decor
- bride/groom signs, which I can paint
- Stacks of simple plates for table settings
- pull my romantic vintage postcards to the front, maybe put them in frames
- oh, and white frames.
Mid June - Mid July - Americana
- Red, white, and blue
Mid July-Mid August - back to college/school
- Dorm portable headboards for girls
- cool items students can transport stuff in, and will make great decor
August-October- Fall colors
- squeeze in Halloween and Thanksgiving before it's too late
- Holiday stuff... put up 2 trees and load them down with ornaments.
First of the year - Clean slate
- Same as now, clear out all left over stuff and add neutrals.
Etsy Store- Ripped Seams
Now: March- May - base inventory
- Upload vintage costumes we have collected
- Upload up cycled clothing items and costumes
- Make wedding veils from old wedding dresses
August - October
- Focus on Halloween
- specialty holiday items.