PURCHASE OUR ITEMS


Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/r1ppedseams

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Did I say 2 Vintage Booth locations? How about 3?

Right after I chose my second location, a location I was on the waiting list for opened up. Both of the new booths have 6  month commitments.  I went for it though because waiting list means vendors are happy, and our booth style had to be approved before we were let in, so that means I won't have a neighbor with a bunch of junk next to me. I am very happy about that.

So, today was the day to set up my 3rd booth. Timing was awful because my daughter heads out to her internship in a couple of days and I was trying to help her get her ducks in a row.  She had doctors appointments, and we had to collect and pack things... not to mention her graduation party was also last weekend... and if my week weren't draining enough, my dog died. He was 15, and very sick, but dang... we are still having a hard time... I've had a set of two Mini-Schnauzers all this time. Now I just have one lonely dog.  But I digress.

This booth is shared with my friend.  So HER Store will be combining with COT (chic oddments and treasures to become HER COTTAGE.

Here is a sneak peek.  Her stuff isn't in the booth yet.

Ephemera (vintage craft paper) and photo frames

Closeup- ephemera and post cards
Pillow and wall art, painted small chest. 

Because only my things are set up right now, you can't see that our styles really go well together. We also combined our first booths (second location we have separate booths.  Here's a peek.  Our sign isn't up yet. 


So anyway, today I picked up things from booth 1 (mostly display furniture) took my daughter to the doctor. Brought items to and set up booth 3.  I pushed though my leg/hip issues and made dinner, after which I had energy for a couple of projects:

Our sign for booth 3.



Design books made from old books to put in my booth for viewing and hopefully custom work. I dd all of these projects with my sad remaining dog lying on my foot.









The first book I used is Chicken Soup for the Kids book... it like that it has illustrations and poems throughout. The second book, I accidentally started upside down and backwards which is turning out well.  I have a space for headers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads