PURCHASE OUR ITEMS


Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/r1ppedseams

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Things are coming along nicely.

Loving the Hamilton Mill Booth Location, but not able to give it the time it deserves as I am selling my house and buying a new one.  This makes it hard to make new items for my store spaces.  The good news is that I will be living near there.  Undecided if I will keep the other location.  My costuming work is keeping me very busy as it is.

As of right now I am working on.

1. Charlottes Webb
2. Gearing if for Fahrenheit 451 in spring
3. Gearing up for Into the Woods in Spring

just finished a prop-heavy comedy and helping out with another show I wasn't expecting to work on.
I am also working on a Halloween costume right now.

With my daughter home after finishing college, we are deciding how to split off work, as there is plenty for both of us.  She will be jumping into the costume side.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ads