PURCHASE OUR ITEMS


Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/r1ppedseams

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Sold a house bought a house made booth changes

Yes, I have been busy.

I sold a house,

bought a house



Waited for it to be built which meant moving twice (I don't recommend it).


My booths suffered during this time, partly from inattention, partly from inconsistent sales, that I could not figure out at all. At the end of the day, the other booths I had just didn't fit my style or taste and I was going out of my way to try to figure out the market.  I could not.  (See the lack of cohesive design, partly from sharing the booth... partly from just now knowing what would or could sell.)


The friend and I had separate booths at first
The friend and I tried sharing booths to save costs

Eventually, we gave up the booth we could not figure out, my partner gave up the business (as she became a successful real-estate agent), and I am now digging in my heels at the booth closest to my house that closer to my vision of what I wanted and that I am having more consistent sales at.


 I also settled into my new booth, lost my booth partner (still best friend, no hard feelings), and closed down my other booth.



Here is how my booth looks right now:



I am currently working on a new overall design and will reveal it soon.... Just trying to sell off stuff from closed booth first.





No comments:

Post a Comment

ads